13 September 2009

My Studio Space.

On Thursday, September 10th, I moved my studio space from the Fox Building on Mount Royal over to the Studio Center at the corner of North and Howard. The Studio Center (aka The Bank Building) houses over 100 large studio spaces for a variety of MICA degree programs.


I share this space with Michelle Faulkner, a fellow MICA MACA student. Michelle is from Chicago and I love her!!


These two images show my side of the studio (Michelle has not officially moved in, yet). You can see my inspiration on the walls, and the remnants of my helicopter project on the floor.


I even brought my sewing machine into the space, which is really nice and very convenient. Now I have a dining table free of sewing supplies at my apartment!

You are welcome in my studio at any time. Please stop by for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment