10 October 2010

Los Gatos, California.

So, I've moved. I now live in Los Gatos, California. I apologize for not telling [you] sooner. Josh lives in California, and ever since we started dating, the goal has always been to move there. The decision came faster than expected because the right time seemed to be now: I had just finished graduate school and nothing was tying me to Baltimore.


Los Gatos is about 55 miles South of San Francisco, and 20 miles North of Santa Cruz. It's definitely one of the most beautiful places I have ever lived. It reminds me of Tuscany: the landscape and the scenery is almost the same!

My two roommates: Josh is a graduate student at Drexel University and a Senior Quality Engineer at BAE Systems in Santa Clara. Maggie is an avid beach-goer, and a nap & food enthusiast. We are having so much fun getting to know each other! Lot's more on life in California to come: stay tuned!

2 comments: