25 March 2011

Throwback to Nashville, Part 1.


As you could probably tell from the fabric images, I am in the process of reorganizing and shuffling things in my studio space. I came across a large pile of floppy disks and cds. One of the cds was labeled, Lindsey and Jason and it had only one picture on it--the one you see above.

This picture is wonderful and memorable for several reasons:

1. I was clearly taking a picture of myself and Jason inserted himself charmingly well at the last possible second. (He has a knack for doing this . . . )

2. What exactly is the color of my hair? I must've taken inspiration from where I was working at the time . . . We'll call it electric red. (Never again.)

3. This picture was taken in my Audi. I no longer have the Audi, but selling it helped me get situated in Wisconsin when I moved there in early August, 2005. The new owner of the car ended up using it for his job: working to get New Orleans the supplies and help it needed during Katrina. (How I do miss that car, though.)

4. Just look at those faces! Happy. Happy. Happy. (Happy.)

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment