26 December 2011

Emma's back: just in time for HOLIDAYS!



My friend Emma and her boyfriend Chris moved back to Nashville on December 1st. And, it's been an exciting, whirlwind of activity ever since! Emma and I met in Nashville during my first stint of living here, way back in 2003. We were both painting shoes for a company called, Kiss My Feet. It's where I met several of my still-very-close-to-me friends: Kelly Kerrigan and Drew Frazier, to name a few.


Emma was living in Medford, Wisconsin, where she's from. I moved up to Medford at the end of the summer of 2005. I lived there for a year. It's where I met Doug Grant and continued teaching classes under the guise of Blueraku. Emma and I have gone through many changes in our lives, but we've kept in touch this entire time.


So, when she moved back, it was like nothing had changed. I talk to her almost every day, like when we were living in Medford at the same time. And, we bounce ideas off of each other every chance we get. She is a constant source of inspiration to me!!


It is so great to have her back in town, living just down the street. I can't wait to see her parents and sister when they come to visit! Hooray for old friends and good times!!


No comments:

Post a Comment