06 August 2012

My New School, Part 3 . . .


So excited! Check out my space!  (Reminder:  if you receive blog updates via email, you will have to visit the actual blog site to see the videos.)


Each grade level/floor has a student/teacher seminar room. What a great space for collaboration!


This is the design lab. Computers forthcoming . . . 


My classroom--check out that massive amount of storage! And, the sinks!!


Another view of my classroom . . . The light! The space! The drying racks!


Haha.  Never been called this before . . . Woohoo!


Looking back at the lower school and pre-kindergarten building from the field.


My home for the next 3 years.  Happy, happy!


My little MacBook Pro family. Our school received a grant that provided us with over 150 iMacs (24 per 4 labs, 1 in each classroom), a MacBook Pro for every teacher, 700 brand new iPads, and 33 iPad 2's. Love, love, bliss. More soon, I'm sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment