01 October 2012

Panda Pouch.


I returned to the studio this weekend to create an iPad cover for one lucky 4th grader . . .   

The 4th grade teachers reward student behavior with play money. And, every 6 weeks or so, the teachers hold an auction where the students can try and bid out their friends for gifts. Because the 4th graders are so well-behaved, I decided to donate an item to their auction: an iPad cover. 


Pandas seem to be the overwhelming favorite among the students . . . And, since their first assignment with me was to create a superhero self-portrait, I combined the two.


Here's the finished product, complete with the Stamford iPad peeking out over the top.


The back looks like this . . . POW!


I was so happy to find out that Caragh won it. She is probably one of the most well-behaved students I have ever had the pleasure to work with. And, she is doing a presentation about Bono for her role-model study in Language Arts: I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment