27 December 2012

My Favorite Videos of 2012 . . .

It's the end of the year:  woo hoo!!! Over the next couple of weeks, I will be alternating holiday posts with posts about my favorites from 2012.

First up? Music videos!!!

I am an avid video watcher. I do not watch cat or baby videos on YouTube. I watch good-old-fashioned-music-videos. I love them. I have been watching and obsessing over music videos since I was roughly 7 years old.  

I like the colors used, the placement of the people involved, the settings, the interactions, and sometimes the dances (if any). Very rarely is the music the major part of it for me . . . I know that sounds horrible. But it's the combination of everything that I am most interested in. The music might be great alone, but it might not be. But together--with the visuals--it plum knocks my socks off.

So without further ado here are my favorite music videos from 2012, in no particular order. Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment